@chialynn

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Just Caffe @ Green Hall, Penang

Visited here one morning with my parents. 
It's located at the end of Green Hall Road, the same row as Kaffa Espresso Bar.

I promise I'll blog something interesting tmr! Looking forward to blog my Singapore trip, but I have so many photos to go through so it might take a little more time. 


This. You've done a good deed by paying a visit. tada

Click to enlarge to view the menu





Mocha (solo) RM8

Espresso (solo) RM4
Espressolab fresh roasted coffee beans. Very concentrated, the bitterness... not my thing. Mum's thing. haha
  

Wraps (Grilled Chicken) RM10

Panini (Beef Bacon & Egg) RM11
Toasted italian bread stuff with delicious goodies.
I would like more bacon though.

Lava Cake RM9.50
Served with vanilla ice cream.They apologized for bursting it, but it's okay, I have to cut it open eventually.
As you can see, the moist thick warm chocolate bursting out from the cake ♥

52, Jalan Green Hall, 10200, Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 11am to 10pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm on Sunday. Closed on Tuesday.
Contact Number: 604- 261 2433 


X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

1 comment: