@chialynn

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Huey & Wah Cafe @ Bellisa Row

I've been filtering my photos folder by folder lately and most are already half complete. I take that as a good sign ._. Honestly, I don't think I should pressure myself on blogging because it's something I enjoy doing on my free time but it seems that I hardly find any during university :/

Here I am, enjoying my semester break. I just came back from kl, went back for a week to help out the new intake orientation. Guess what? I kinda hurt myself during the games. boohoo

I couldn't really decide which post to go up first so I'll start off with the oldest to the latest. This was way before uni. haha This was a well spent day with my twinnie, my gorgeous photography buddy Sabrina ❤ Our common interest keep us together haha

Cinnamon tortilla with yogurt dip (RM15)



Marshmallow Cheesecake (RM13)
I find it just ok.

This is basically behind the scene. 





Their marshmallows are made using all-natural ingredients. Never try them though :/





The second floor was empty, so we beh paiseh much and took quite a number of photos lol





 Tbh, I don't even know what's the book I'm holding hahahah



 



 

 Hell ya.


 This is not the end of our day. There's more ;) we took a stroll around beach street and shot a lot more. HAHA
Putting that up in the next post within 24 hours. Hopefully. hah



368-1-14, Bellisa Row, Jalan Burma, 10350 Penang
Business Hours: 8am to 10.30pm from Sun to Thurs, 8am to 11pm from Fri to Sat
Contact Number: 04-2283962
http://hueynwah.my/

X
Lynn


find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment