@chialynn

Monday, November 30, 2015

Mockingjay

*Spoiler alert
I finally had the time to watch Mockingjay yesterday at First Avenue.  
Overall, it's really good for a book converted film. We understand how hard it is for a film to stay 100% true to the book. Minor changes are necessary sometimes. First thing first, you have to know I really love the books. I even wrote a long post after finishing the trilogy, it gave me so much feels. 

I'm glad they included my favourite quotes
"Stay with me" "Always" 
"you love me. real or not real" "real"

I like that Peeta ends up with Katniss, I'm always on team Peeta. I want to give him a hug and a pat on his back. C'mon he suffers more than he deserves, he literally makes my heart sink.
I still can't get over Finnick's death, it's even more heart breaking to see him die on screen. Honestly, I wasn't expecting his death in the book, it happened so quickly, his death was really unnecessary. Now, give me back my Finnick Odair. 

 
 On my pair of Freshkon Alluring Eyes in Winsome Brown. I owned daily colour lenses and only wear them occasionally. Reason behind is my eyes get drier wearing lens so I got myself monthly clear contact lens with a longer wearing hour instead. As a matter of fact, I wear glasses more often than contact lens because lens strains my eyes after a long period of reading.

 






 
In memory of Finnick Odair
"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."- Finnick
This is what happened when you get overly attached to a fictional character.
Thank you for casting Sam Claflin as Finnick. He is the perfect hot Finnick. Couldn't think of a better person for the role.


X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | 

No comments:

Post a Comment