@chialynn

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Permanent Hair Removal @ Premier Clinic

I am having a very hectic semester, really don't have much time for leisure :( 
and having days like too lazy to pluck or shave my armpit hairs hahaha which brings me to this blogpost.

Visited Premier Clinic for a treatment review. I felt that what I needed most is permanent underarm hair removal. Most people might look up on the benefits only when it comes to an aesthetic treatment, but kia si people like me are also concern about the side effects. It's safe provided with the right equipment and highly skilled physician. 
I was attended by Dr Elaine Chong 
I had a clear consultation from her and I immediately knew what to opt for. Feel free to talk to her about your concern and she will guide you on the suitable treatment for your case. I was suggested to go for Candela GentleYAG Laser For Permanent Hair Removal. She went through the procedure explanation with me and address rest of my concerns. All set and I was sent to another room.
I apologized for some photos quality that I got from the them which were taken by a phone camera, but the quality still isn't that bad rightttt

HOW IT WORKS 
The GentleYAG system utilises a high-energy laser that does not affect or harm your skin. A cooling device will be used first to spray your skin so as to ensure you are comfortable during the hair removal procedure. As the target is set, a gentle beam of light is emitted by the GentleYAG system. The long-pulse laser will pass through your skin without causing any damage whatsoever, and will be absorbed by the target area. Laser energy will be converted to heat which helps to permanently destroying the hair follicle in the process and greatly reducing any hair regrowth. There is no downtime with the Candela GentleYAG laser, making this the laser of choice for your permanent hair removal.
Very un-glam photo from an un-glam angle hahaha
I was first applied with a numbing cream and leave it for 30 minutes.
I took the time to sleep, I was exhausted after school that day (I feel exhausted pretty much every day lol) feels so nice to sleep under the air-con and comfy settings.

 Here goes the laser. It took about 10 minutes.
It's relatively painless. Just a slight burning sensation and it feels like someone snapping an elastic band against my skin.

 One last picture, with Dr Elaine.
The branch I went was Bangsar. I actually visited the TTDI branch first. So photos below were from TTDI.


 After 2 weeks
I thought I'm gonna experienced some redness or bumps after the treatment, but I experienced none of those. My underarm feels the same haha. I honestly think that the treatment worth every penny. Do you want to spend the rest of your life on plucking and shaving your underarm hair? nooooo.

Pretty much all the information are listed on their site
Check the price list here 
Tel: 012-6625552

TTDI
31 Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 WP Kuala Lumpur.
same row as Pizza Hut and next to Maxis and Digi Centre

Bangsar
40, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur.
Same row as post oofice and next to Raj Banana Leaf mamak stall


X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | 

No comments:

Post a Comment